What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Information we collect when you browse hoolies.co.za website:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type (ie; Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- The pages you visit.
- The time spent on those pages, items & information searched for on our site, access times & dates, & other general statistics.
- The website you were visiting before you came to our site.
What we ask before you are able to place an order with us:
- Name & Surname as is mandatory.
- E-mail address for delivery of electronic or online products/services & invoices (you will also receive updates on new products & promotions if you have opted to receive our newsletter).
- Telephone number so that we may contact you should there be a query in regards to your order.
- Fax number incase we need to fax you an invoice.
- Company Name to assist us when delivering orders.
- Your Address for invoicing purposes.
- Delivery Address - we do not deliver to P.O boxes, therefor we require a physical delivery address to which goods may be delivered.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website.
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service.
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Please note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please e-mail stop to email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is securely hosted by Afrihost.com on the latest hardware at one of Internet Solutions' state-of-the-art data centers. These facilities provide redundant power, fire suppression and excellent physical security.
- Payments are handled by third-party service providers, therefore, none of your payment information is stored with us. Once payment is made, only the outcome of the transaction is communicated to us - such as the success or failure of payment.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by Hoolies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will resolve the issue.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 05/12/2015
Tel: 031 563 6334